It is possible to add a customized header to a portal as follows:
- It is the client's responsibility to ensure that no malicious or conflicting code is used in the header.vm file. Antidot cannot be held liable for misuse of the header.
- The Fluid Topics custom header does not refresh automatically after being set, but only after the user consults a new page or manually refreshes the current page.
- Create the following template file:
As antidot user
- Enter the header's dimensions in the stylesheet editor.
- The code used for the header.vm file only applies to the header object.
- The Fluid Topics custom header is written in the Velocity Template Language. For more information about this language, refer to the Velocity Template Language site.