This document is intended for Fluid Topics integrators and web designers who have the
Before proceeding, it is helpful to have a good grasp of the following concepts:
- Creating HTML pages.
- Following W3C recommendations for page layout, responsive design, text styling, and CSS properties.
The following low-code design tools are available to web designers and integrators:
- The Page designer for creating homepages and/or navigation pages.
- The Component designer for creating component templates.
- Drag & drop components.
- Style each element or block individually.
- Implement responsive page designs.
Examples of designed pages are available for download.