Customers may require standalone, offline documentation for reasons such as the following:
- To comply with security requirements.
- To consult content offline.
- To consult content without accessing a Fluid Topics portal.
The Content packager creates packages based on Collections hosted on a Fluid Topics portal. Customers can easily deploy these packages to their own sites or secured networks.
The Content packager creates a ZIP archive of the content contained in a Collection.
The resulting ZIP archive is a lightweight web application with familiar capabilities such as the following:
- Search in documents.
- Filter search results.
- Select a deep link for inline and context sensitive help.
- Similar look and feel based on the same CSS as the turnkey portal.
Customers can ship the ZIP archive with their products and deploy it as needed.