The Author-it Objects - Fluid Topics Publishing Profiles.xml is composed of the following items:
- In order for Author-it to export content in a format that Fluid Topics can ingest, it is necessary to import the Author-it Objects - Fluid Topics Publishing Profiles.xml file in Author-it.
- Two preset publishing profiles:
- Two variables used for the direct export and upload method: https://my.fluidtopics.net/timemachine/api/admin/khub/sources/FLUIDTOPICS_source/upload and FLUIDTOPICS_source.
After downloading the file, it is necessary to upload it in Author-it as follows:
- Select the XML option in the Import tab of Author-it.
- Use the file browser to select the file to be imported.
- If the import wizard asks whether to create variables or new folders, select Yes.